اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔
اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
آرکائیو شدہ
I'd like to import Bookmarks from Safari but the "Import" choice under the File tab is no longer there.
I checked the Help menu for info on importing bookmarks from Safari. It gave instructions which included choosing the "Import" option under the File pull-down menu. There is no "Import" option there.
I checked the Help menu for info on importing bookmarks from Safari. It gave instructions which included choosing the "Import" option under the File pull-down menu. There is no "Import" option there.
تمام جوابات (3)
You can find the Import menu entry in the Bookmarks Manager (Library)
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Backup > Import Data from Another Browser
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_bookmarks
For Firefox 7.0.1, the button you need is in Boolmarks > Show all bookmarks, as the posts said, but it's in the menu bar and it's a button shaped like a star. When you click it you get options. The last option is Import Data From Another Browser. That's the one you need. Takes 2 seconds.