Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Backup boomarks on firefox on android devices

wie

Is it possible to backup all bookmarks from my old phone and move into new phone ? Both are with android. I sucessfully tested method: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/Tworzenie%20kopii%20zapasowej%20swoich%20danych but on desktop. I tried use SIGN ALL from down left button with magnify glass, but app signed only bookmarks from active card.

What I can sign and save or export all unactive cards ? I have 2198 cards :)

Synchronisation don't satisfy me at this moment becouse I dont know what happend if I delete all bookmarks on old phone by fatory reset ?

I saw similar topic: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1241456 but it's very old.

I switched on on version 157.0.1 very usefull option mentioned on article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/importing-bookmarks-firefox-android#mobile::m157 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/remote-improvements but I still I can't sign or save all inactive bookmarks.

Selecting and deleting bookmarks one by one (on Android and Windows) takes 5–9 seconds per bookmark, which is absurd.

Anybody help ?

Is it possible to backup all bookmarks from my old phone and move into new phone ? Both are with android. I sucessfully tested method: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/Tworzenie%20kopii%20zapasowej%20swoich%20danych but on desktop. I tried use SIGN ALL from down left button with magnify glass, but app signed only bookmarks from '''active''' card. What I can sign and save or export all '''unactive''' cards ? I have 2198 cards :) Synchronisation don't satisfy me at this moment becouse I dont know what happend if I delete all bookmarks on old phone by fatory reset ? I saw similar topic: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1241456 but it's very old. I switched on on version 157.0.1 very usefull option mentioned on article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/importing-bookmarks-firefox-android#mobile::m157 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/remote-improvements but I still I can't sign or save all inactive bookmarks. Selecting and deleting bookmarks one by one (on Android and Windows) takes 5–9 seconds per bookmark, which is absurd. Anybody help ?

wie کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.