Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Your browser has been accessing phone privacy updates like hacking the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 I hate this type 😞😞 of activity 😡⁉️⁉️⁉️😡😡😡

Mohammed Zaheer Khan

Please stop 🛑🛑 your nonsense accessing to the privacy of the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 and asking to update it anyway 😕😕😕😡😡😡😡⁉⁉⁉⁉

Please rectify your issues yourselves.

I hate it 😠😠😠 totally for this type of activity.

Please stop 🛑🛑 your nonsense accessing to the privacy of the phone 🤳📱🤳📱 and asking to update it anyway 😕😕😕😡😡😡😡⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ Please rectify your issues yourselves. I hate it 😠😠😠 totally for this type of activity.
منسلک شدہ اسکرین شاٹٹس

تمام جوابات (2)

Stop 🛑🛑🛑 nonsense accessibility of your application 🤬🤬 🤬 to the phone privacy and security accessing.

I have complained about it 😕😕😕😕 😕 many times 😞😞😞😞😞😞 several times 😕😕😕😕😕

Please stop worrying me about it 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡⁉⁉⁉⁉

Hi

What makes you believe that your phone has been hacked by Firefox for Android?

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.