Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have that might be leaked.

ChaddyMelt65

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

Is it okay to get rid of all the other browsers that I have?That might be leaked , I'll keep on getting errors and codes saying that I need to check my browser\n And try to get me to download other browsers.

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.