Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Close multiple tabs is missing?

haiha.kar

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop.

Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs.

What's the reason for this?

I have multiple (20-100) tabs open. I choose for example 40 tabs and send them to my Firefox desktop. Sometime ago there was a option to close those 40 tabs after the sending. Now you can't close multiple tabs in anyway. You can close one tab at a time, or all tabs. What's the reason for this?

تمام جوابات (2)

Here was the option to close selected tabs.

But you have there this Trash icon. What do you think it's for?

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.