Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Solved

Not able to switch default email account

KevinGrey

I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being sold to Greenby. I had both IMAP & POP3 PlusNet accounts on TB. I have managed to delete the IMAP account, but I'm not able to switch my default email to Yahoo (greyed out button) & I'm scared to delete the PlusNet POP3 (or confirm my Greenby opt out) until I've confirmed Yahoo as my default/only email account on TB. I'm not confident Yahoo will automatically become my default if I delete PlusNet POP3.

Please help I'm old & not very techie.

I have 2 PlusNet accounts & 1 Yahoo account, which I now use as my main email. The PlusNet email(s) are about to become defunct because I am opting out of it being sold to Greenby. I had both IMAP & POP3 PlusNet accounts on TB. I have managed to delete the IMAP account, but I'm not able to switch my default email to Yahoo (greyed out button) & I'm scared to delete the PlusNet POP3 (or confirm my Greenby opt out) until I've confirmed Yahoo as my default/only email account on TB. I'm not confident Yahoo will automatically become my default if I delete PlusNet POP3. Please help I'm old & not very techie.

تمام جوابات (2)

I received a sign in authorisation code email on TB (now expired) I don't know what to do with it. I just also reinstalled Firefox in case that makes things easier.

منتخب شدہ حل

OK solved. Thx AI ;-)

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.