Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

I am trying to access or update my personal information on Amazon, but the page is not working and it will not let me enter or save my information. Please help me fix this issue.

Abdikhayre929

am trying to complete my personal information on the Amazon website, but I am unable to enter or save my information. The page does not accept the information I enter, so I cannot complete this section.

I have tried using Mozilla Firefox, but the problem is still happening. Could you please help me fix this issue or tell me what I need to do?

Thank you.

am trying to complete my personal information on the Amazon website, but I am unable to enter or save my information. The page does not accept the information I enter, so I cannot complete this section. I have tried using Mozilla Firefox, but the problem is still happening. Could you please help me fix this issue or tell me what I need to do? Thank you.

تمام جوابات (1)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox for Android?

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.