Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

what does this mean "fingerprinter tracker blocked"

kKBl

I saw Mozilla remove tracker as "fingerprinter" & I dont know what it is

I saw Mozilla remove tracker as "fingerprinter" & I dont know what it is

تمام جوابات (1)

Firefox Enhanced Tracking Protecting can block many kinds of trackers, including fingerprint trackers.

Fingerprinters collect settings from your browser and computer to create a profile of you. Using this digital fingerprint, they can create a unique profile of you to track you across different websites.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/trackers-and-scripts-firefox-blocks-enhanced-track

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.