Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

Change email address from defunct account

kay25

The email address showing for me on Firefox is from a defunct account. My business has been closed and Outlook canceled. I thought I had changed everything on Firefox before that happened but it appears I'm wrong. Since I can't receive verification codes to the closed email address how do I get the correct email address on my account?

The email address showing for me on Firefox is from a defunct account. My business has been closed and Outlook canceled. I thought I had changed everything on Firefox before that happened but it appears I'm wrong. Since I can't receive verification codes to the closed email address how do I get the correct email address on my account?

تمام جوابات (1)

Hi,

Looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue. We have direct one-to-one support for Mozilla accounts (which is different from a peer-to-peer support forum like this one).

Please submit a new ticket from this page so our support agent can assist you further.

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.