Firefox for iOS showing incorrect default bookmark folder names
Firefox iOS 152.3 (73911) default bookmark folder names aren’t always displayed correctly. If you access your bookmarks you correctly see “Unsorted Bookmarks”, “Bookmarks Toolbar” and “Bookmarks Menu”. However, when you go these folders, the title changes to “unfiled”, “toolbar”, and “menu”.
تمام جوابات (5)
Hey there,
Thanks for reporting this. I can easily reproduce this from my end and I'm currently following up with our team to see if there's already a bug report for this.
I couldn't find anything related to the IDs, filed new github.com/mozilla-mobile/firefox-ios/issues/35886 to track this — thanks!
Oh, thanks for filing that one, Jan!
And thanks to one of the new interns on the FxiOS team this is getting fixed, and will ship most likely in v158.1 in a few weeks. Thank you for the report!
Wow, that's a really good news. Thanks for keeping us updated, Jan!