Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Open

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.

bogon

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.
منسلک شدہ اسکرین شاٹٹس

تمام جوابات (6)

Hi Bogon,

Does the issue occur only during voice calls, or do videos play normally when you're not on a call? Also, can you tell me if you're using a phone call or an internet call through apps like whatsapp, maybe?

The problem really only happens during voice calls. The chat app I use is WeChat, sorry, I can't use WhatsApp to report the issue to you. These chat apps are not available in my country

If you're making an internet-based call at the same time, it may use a significant portion of your available bandwidth and affect Firefox's ability to continue streaming the video smoothly.

It's also possible that your internet service provider is limiting your connection speed. Unfortunately, that would be outside of Firefox's control.

This isn't a problem with network operators, and other Chromium-based browsers don't have this issue. I hope you pay attention to this issue. I really like Firefox, and it shouldn't be weaker than the Chromium camp

After the latest tests, I found that sound stuttering only occurs during video calls; Voice calls do not

That is not something that I would find to be unexpected - video calls would require more effort than just a voice call.

ایک سوال پوچھیں

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.