اس تھریڈ کو آرکائیوکیا گیا تھا۔ اگر آپ کو مدد کی ضرورت ہو تو براہ مہربانی نیا سوال پوچھیں۔
Does 67 version not show up Organization name in address bar for EV SSL certificate?
Does 67 version not show up Organization name in address bar for EV SSL certificate? I tried to visit https://www.digicert.com and https://www.bankofamerica.com/ etc in different major browsers, all shows Organization name in address bar except Firefox. The versions before 67 can show up without a problem. Is 67 version having a problem with loading up Organization name in address bar for EV SSL certificate? Or is there a setting I need do in this version?
تمام جوابات (3)
It should show up. Can you check, is it a proper cert issued by Entrust, Inc. for Bank of America Corporation?
I don't think so. If it is cert issue, then Chrome would not show up, Chrome shows it up correctly instead. Secondly, I also checked other sites with different types of EV SSL certificate, all of them can't show up in Firefox.
Now, interesting thing is that everything seems okay right now. Well, not sure why the problem appeared at the time I checked them.
What does it say when you click the Control Center 'i' icon?
Are you using a userChrome.css file?
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions ("3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is is causing the problem.
- switch to the DEFAULT theme: "3-bar" menu button or Tools -> Add-ons -> Themes
- do NOT click the "Refresh Firefox" button on the Safe Mode start window
In Firefox Safe mode these changes are effective:
- hardware acceleration is disabled (Options/Preferences -> General -> Performance)
- all extensions are disabled (about:addons)
- default theme is used (no lightweight theme)
- default toolbar layout is used
- xulstore.json is ignored
- userChrome.css and userContent.css are ignored (chrome folder in profile folder)