Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

bookmarks

kns314

How do I manage the order of my bookmarks? Some new ones I want group with older ones. Don't seam to be able to find a manage option.

How do I manage the order of my bookmarks? Some new ones I want group with older ones. Don't seam to be able to find a manage option.

تمام جوابات (3)

You posted this question with a mobile device.

  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Android 7.0; Mobile; rv:57.0) Gecko/57.0 Firefox/57.0

Is this question about Firefox on Android or about Firefox on desktop?

This for firefoxon Android

moved to the Firefox for Android queue