Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
Solved آرکائیو شدہ

How can I contribute without putting my personal and credit info online?

critrlovr

I would like to contribute to Mozilla to help it continue to run, but I would like to do it without putting my personal and credit info online. How can I do that?

I would like to contribute to Mozilla to help it continue to run, but I would like to do it without putting my personal and credit info online. How can I do that?

تمام جوابات (1)

منتخب شدہ حل

You can mail a check using the directions at https://wiki.mozilla.org/Ways_to_Give#Check_.28via_postal_service.29