Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

تلاش سپورٹ

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

مزید سیکھیں
آرکائیو شدہ

How do I retrieve a list of senders e-mail addresses from my inbox?

zs6hz

I have been using TB for abut three years with a certain e-mail address, but I never created an address book. I have now changed e-mail addresses and I would like to create an address book with the addresses of all people who sent or received e-mails from my previous address. How do I easily create an address book without having to go into each e-mail and manually add to my address book?

Regards, Marc

I have been using TB for abut three years with a certain e-mail address, but I never created an address book. I have now changed e-mail addresses and I would like to create an address book with the addresses of all people who sent or received e-mails from my previous address. How do I easily create an address book without having to go into each e-mail and manually add to my address book? Regards, Marc

تمام جوابات (4)

There is an addon you could try. It does say it works for version 31*.

I just tried it and received an error message saying that it isn't compatible with my version. :(

What is the exact error message?

christ1 کی جانب سے میں ترمیمکی گئ

Ah, there we go. Thank you sfhowes, the extensio works like a dream. :)