I need to update my firefox to current version
I am not a technical person. I tried to update firefox due to a popup message regarding my old version. I followed the instructions to click on Firefox then to help and select about firefox. Then I was ready to install and restart. But then it instructed me to go to Mozilla.org to update the old version and now I'm stuck! Frustrated! and would like to talk to a person on the phone to walk me through the update.
تمام جوابات (3)
To update your browser:
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard.
- On the top-left, go to Help and click on About Firefox.
- This will show you which version of Firefox you are using, and should download updates for you.
Since your browser is so outdated, it may take a few times before you are fully up-to-date. An easier way to update would be to go to getfirefox.com and install the latest version from there.
منتخب شدہ حل
Generally speaking, when you install a new release of Firefox, the installer detects your existing settings and uses those to set up the new version. When you upgrade infrequently (this would be about a year's worth of releases), there might occasionally be glitches in the process. Therefore, I suggest making a backup of your Firefox profile folder (your personal settings folder) first. This article has suggestions on backing up: Manually back up and restore Firefox profile data.
Thank you for your assistance