Ви переглядаєте питання на тему:

How to Change Primary password manager in Firefox password manager

how to change primary password manager to another 100% trusted password manager like proton pass, nord pass, bitwarden password manager etc.. in firefox. In windows and a… (читати далі)

how to change primary password manager to another 100% trusted password manager like proton pass, nord pass, bitwarden password manager etc.. in firefox.

In windows and android, if there is no feature means kindly add that features.

Замкнено 1 80

bought this new tablet and it won't allow me to open Firefox. why? I can still open on my cell.

Just purchase this new tablet but Firefox won't allow me to open it on this new device. I'm still allowed on my cell phone what is the problem.? This is way more complica… (читати далі)

Just purchase this new tablet but Firefox won't allow me to open it on this new device. I'm still allowed on my cell phone what is the problem.? This is way more complicated than it should be. Please help.. I am available to be emailed on my Google account, [edited email] or call or text [edited phone# from public community support forum] Or my orphanage originally aol email: [edited email]

Архівовано 1 170

Delete all passwords on Firefox Android

Hi, Firefox android provides no master password/primary password protection so passwords in the Firefox password manager are protected only by your lockscreen swipe(yeah,… (читати далі)

Hi,

Firefox android provides no master password/primary password protection so passwords in the Firefox password manager are protected only by your lockscreen swipe(yeah, I thought the same thing you just thought).

I need full protection like on Desktop or I can't sync my passwords to Firefox. However, when temporarily enabling password sync on desktop, for example between two desktop devices it also temporarily enables it on android Firefox that you might have synced as well. The upshot of this for me is that I now have all my passwords on android without wanting them there for the above reasons.

So, how do I remove all passwords on my firefox android, without having to reinstall Firefox on the phone?

Архівовано 6 310

possible password keeper scam

I just wanted to report that a company recommended to me for a Password Keeper may be a scam.The company is called Keeper Security, Inc., out of Chicago, Illinois. They h… (читати далі)

I just wanted to report that a company recommended to me for a Password Keeper may be a scam.The company is called Keeper Security, Inc., out of Chicago, Illinois. They have a Password Keeper that gives you new user options for monthly, quarterly, and yearly subscriptions. I signed for monthly, with a new user amount of $1.67. They charged me the quarterly amount of $21+ ... which will be $39.99 the next quarter. I contacted them about their error, but have not yet received a reply. I just wanted to warn you so you can warn other Firefox users that this could possibly be a scam! Thank you.

Архівовано 1 130