Ви переглядаєте питання на тему:
Ви переглядаєте питання з мітками:

Firefox Android Beta - Downloading PDFs

Now it's completely impossible to open PDFs outside Firefox, as I could do until the last couple of beta versions. This trend is going on since a few years ago, from bad … (читати далі)

Now it's completely impossible to open PDFs outside Firefox, as I could do until the last couple of beta versions.

This trend is going on since a few years ago, from bad to worst. The whole design of the PDFs download process is bad. PDFs should be treated by FF as any other file: download and open with the system default PDF viewer. Imposing Firefox's internal PDF viewer as mandatory for downloaded PDFs is nonsense.

Вирішено Архівовано 9 340

firefox nigthly adress bar divided into two parts

After the last update the address bar is divided into two parts. One below and the other above. How can I change the settings that I get only a address bar above with two… (читати далі)

After the last update the address bar is divided into two parts. One below and the other above. How can I change the settings that I get only a address bar above with two parts. Attached the screen

Вирішено Архівовано 11 250

Spam Filtering

I just installed Android V 8.1 and the anti-spam function isn't working. Spam mail is not being automatically filtered as it is supposed to do, and does on the desktop ve… (читати далі)

I just installed Android V 8.1 and the anti-spam function isn't working. Spam mail is not being automatically filtered as it is supposed to do, and does on the desktop version. In addition the junk/spam mail settings that are supposed to be in the Accounts area are not there and the Swipe to Spam function also doesn't work nor does the "long press" to get to the spam marking option.

Any estimate as to when this functionality will be brought online?

Архівовано 1 150

Pocket setup query

"Save to Pocket" doesn't appear on Share menu, How can it be enabled? Android 14, all patches up to date for this manufacturer, including FireFox. Fyi, travelling in Tai… (читати далі)

"Save to Pocket" doesn't appear on Share menu, How can it be enabled? Android 14, all patches up to date for this manufacturer, including FireFox.

Fyi, travelling in Taiwan; long delays in response implied.

Архівовано 1 199