157: Clipboard SourceURL only contains domain?
I use a note keeping app that saves copied snippets from the web with the source URL. I've noticed that Firefox has recently started stripping URLs - the SourceURL field … (читати далі)
I use a note keeping app that saves copied snippets from the web with the source URL. I've noticed that Firefox has recently started stripping URLs - the SourceURL field now only contains the domain in the html format payload.
For instance if I copy a snippet from a wikipedia page in Firefox and view the HTML format information stored on the clipboard, I see:
Version:0.9 StartHTML:00000133 EndHTML:00000344 StartFragment:00000167 EndFragment:00000308 SourceURL:https://en.wikipedia.org
Cat
Previously, the source url field would contain the full URL for the page, and if I try in Edge, it still copies the full URL for instance:
Version:0.9 StartHTML:0000000150 EndHTML:0000001067 StartFragment:0000000186 EndFragment:0000001031 SourceURL:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat
Cat
The text/x-moz-url-priv field also only contains the domain now instead of the full URL. Is there a setting or something to restore the previous behavior of storing the whole source URL to clipboard?