Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
I can't see Bing maps on part of a website
I often use the website of public transport company in Brussels. I have a problem with a Bing map used in this site. Here the steps you can do to see the problem:
1. Open the website: http://www.stib.be/index.htm?l=en
2. Click on "Journey planner"
3. Can you see the interactive Bing map on the right? I can.
4. Now make a research which gives a valid result (for example, in "Departure" choose "Stop", city = Bruxelles, stop = AMBIORIX and in "Destination" choose "stop", city = bruxelles, stop = ANNEESSENS)
5. Press "Show my journey"
6. On the right I have a blank space instead of the interactive Bing map. You can see the right behaviour with IE.
Is it strange that I can see the first map but not the second? I tried on four PCs, with different operating systems.
Someone can help me? Thanks ;)
Усі відповіді (6)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
If you use extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extension) like Adblock Plus or NoScript or Flash Block that can block content then make sure that such extensions aren't blocking content.
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
I tried all the things you wrote but the behaviour is the same as before. Is there something else that I can try?
Can anyone of good will try the procedure I described? I would like to know if this one is my problem (on my 4 pcs) or firefox problem. Thanks ;)
I tried those steps at the time that I posted my first answer and it worked for me with the current Firefox version of that time.
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
If I do as you wrote, I see media objects of the page that is "under" the layer with the problem.
So I used "Open this frame only" to open such an URL: http://www.stib.be/HastinfoWeb/TVPDetails.aspx?moniker=Q3JlYXRlVFZQOlRWUERldGFpbHM6NjljMTlkYWEtMjE1MS00MzI4LTk1MWMtNWI5Y2Y1ZDBiNDU4
Then I followed your instructions but there is no blocked image.
I used IE to inspect the HTML of the missing part in Firefox but I don't know if it can be useful to post that part of the code.
Let me know if I can be something or if I should give up and use IE to access that site.
Just to let the world know, this bug seems to be solved with version 12 :)