Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Why firefox not playing any videos after upgrading it to 7.0.1?

vinde4all

I m not able to play any videos after updating Firefox to 7.0.1... I get message "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video" . Even after doing this I m unable to play any videos of any video sites through Firefox... Please give a correct and simple steps (points wise) so that it should resolve... I m using Windows XP Service Pack 2

I m not able to play any videos after updating Firefox to 7.0.1... I get message "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video" . Even after doing this I m unable to play any videos of any video sites through Firefox... Please give a correct and simple steps (points wise) so that it should resolve... I m using Windows XP Service Pack 2

Усі відповіді (1)

Do you see the Flash plugin in Tools > Add-ons > Plugins and on the about:plugins page?

Does the test page confirm that Flash is installed and working?