Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

selected theme keeps changing when I restart ff5

treeheart

I have selected the Italian Sunflowers theme for ff 5. Every time I restart my browser, the theme reverts back to the theme I was using previously, the Floral Birds theme. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?

I have selected the Italian Sunflowers theme for ff 5. Every time I restart my browser, the theme reverts back to the theme I was using previously, the Floral Birds theme. Why is this happening and what can I do about it?

Усі відповіді (5)

Do you have Firefox sync set up? Also are both themes installed?

Both themes are installed. Actually I have a number of themes installed. Not sure what FF sync is...

Are your themes, personas? Okay so I guess you dont even use it = not the cause

Hi Daniel: I didn't know that's what they were called, but apparently so. Sandra

Personas are themes that do not require a restart to install or activate. Do you have the Personas extension installed? Check through Firefox > Add-ons > Extensions