Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Speed Dial gives me a XML Parsing Error: no element found

eddieb

Have set up Speed Dial, and also set it as home page. But when I next open Firefox, Speed Dial does not work and I get: XML Parsing Error: no element found Have retried reloading Speed Dial twice and this happens every time. I'm running Firefox 3.6.16.

Have set up Speed Dial, and also set it as home page. But when I next open Firefox, Speed Dial does not work and I get: XML Parsing Error: no element found Have retried reloading Speed Dial twice and this happens every time. I'm running Firefox 3.6.16.

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

It's a extension conflict. Check this article: Speed Dial's blog article about this problem

Thanks very much for responding to this. The article seems to cover it exactly. Luckily, the problem went away on its own after a couple of days. Maybe McAfee did an update.