Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Can not import HTML file for Chrome Bookmarks due to no organize button on Firefox when I click on bookmarks, as per the help guide

steveandjanebarnes

Can not import HTML file for Chrome Bookmarks due to no organize button on Firefox when I click on bookmarks, as per the help guide. Exported my Chrome Bookmarks to HTLM file on my desktop but could not figure out how to import file, since when I click on bookmarks, no button for organize appears. Using 4.o Firefox

Can not import HTML file for Chrome Bookmarks due to no organize button on Firefox when I click on bookmarks, as per the help guide. Exported my Chrome Bookmarks to HTLM file on my desktop but could not figure out how to import file, since when I click on bookmarks, no button for organize appears. Using 4.o Firefox

Усі відповіді (3)

Organize bookmarks is now called "Show All Bookmarks"

Got it, and thanks for your help!

When you are logged in, please click the Helpful button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue.