Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

How do I save a wmv file?

zixx

I'm trying to save a wmv file to my computer, but Firefox will only let me play it. I've tried going into tools/options/applications and changing the Windows Media Player audio/video file to "Save File" but this hasn't helped.

I'm trying to save a wmv file to my computer, but Firefox will only let me play it. I've tried going into tools/options/applications and changing the Windows Media Player audio/video file to "Save File" but this hasn't helped.

Усі відповіді (5)

See if this works:

Tools > Page Info - Media tab = highlight that file and then use Save As...

Thanks, I have tried this, but for some reason the video files are not listed under media. There are only image files listed.

It is possible that the media content is streamed and that the WMV file only contains a link and in such cases you can't save the media content.

I guess I'm not sure, but I don't think so, as I can save the file when using WMP with IE.

You can look at extension like these: