Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I want to unblock picture viewing. I clicked on "block picture view'' and now I wish to undo that change. how do I do it?

davidbarry

this is a feature - new to me -- that allows you to block the image of an emailed picture that has just been received by your computer. after copying the image, I wanted it to go away -- and on rightclicking over the image, I saw "block picture view. I clicked it -- and the image disappeared. Then Firefox announced: Firefox will always block picture view from now on. I didn't want that -- but there was no option to undo it.

No image comes up now with an emailed picture. Only a blank space -- and if I right click over it, there is no option regarding blocking or unblocking "picture view."

this is a feature - new to me -- that allows you to block the image of an emailed picture that has just been received by your computer. after copying the image, I wanted it to go away -- and on rightclicking over the image, I saw "block picture view.'' I clicked it -- and the image disappeared. Then Firefox announced: Firefox will always block picture view from now on. I didn't want that -- but there was no option to undo it. No image comes up now with an emailed picture. Only a blank space -- and if I right click over it, there is no option regarding blocking or unblocking "picture view."

Усі відповіді (1)