Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox 3.6.6 Mac Tabs Unresponsive & Incomplete Page Loads

AnonymousUser

Ever since the 3.6.6 upgrade for Mac, running under OSX 10.6.4, my tabs load, but then I cannot select any of the "buried" tabs the mouse. The top tab "page load thermometer" at the bottom left of the status bar never completes to the point where it says "Done," despite the page being fully loaded and active. (The bar remains, showing about a 98% load....)

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== I upgraded to FF 3.6.6 Mac

Ever since the 3.6.6 upgrade for Mac, running under OSX 10.6.4, my tabs load, but then I cannot select any of the "buried" tabs the mouse. The top tab "page load thermometer" at the bottom left of the status bar never completes to the point where it says "Done," despite the page being fully loaded and active. (The bar remains, showing about a 98% load....) == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == I upgraded to FF 3.6.6 Mac

Усі відповіді (1)

This must be the crappiest upgrade to Firefox. It's totally worthless. I'm currently now using Safari because of it because I don't want to bother with reloading a previous version of Firefox.