Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Gmails migrated to Yahoo in Thunderbird, but online, my Yahoo mail is empty

J and N Larson

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

I spent several hours yesterday and today moving all my Gmail messages to my Yahoo account in Thunderbird on Windows 11 25H2 Home in the United States.

I expected my emails to appear in my account when I logged into the Yahoo Mail site. Instead, my account has no messages at all.

How can I correct this? I don't want to lose all my emails, I want them in Yahoo instead.

NOTE: Please change my email address to JAL1862@yahoo. I am closing my Gmail account by the end of the day on September 30.

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I spent several hours yesterday and today moving all my Gmail messages to my Yahoo account in Thunderbird on Windows 11 25H2 Home in the United States. I expected my emails to appear in my account when I logged into the Yahoo Mail site. Instead, my account has no messages at all. How can I correct this? I don't want to lose all my emails, I want them in Yahoo instead. NOTE: Please change my email address to JAL1862@yahoo. I am closing my Gmail account by the end of the day on September 30.
Вкладені знімки екрана

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.