Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

I could copy out my emails to a dedicated folder outside Thunderbird, why cant I now?

David

I could copy out my emails to a dedicated folder outside Thunderbird, why cant I now? Why have you stopped me, and can you allow me now?

I could copy out my emails to a dedicated folder outside Thunderbird, why cant I now? Why have you stopped me, and can you allow me now?

Усі відповіді (1)

NO one stopped you, and note this is a duplicate post.

How did you copy you emails previously, please detail the steps that did work and what doesn't now.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.