Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Can’t remove unpinned shortcut from homepage

evilstepmother

When I set up Mozilla I set homepage to show Jump Back In. i later disabled this option and started pinning shortcuts.

I can’t remove two of the Jump In shortcuts that were left on the homepage.

Pls advise as they are really annoying !!

When I set up Mozilla I set homepage to show Jump Back In. i later disabled this option and started pinning shortcuts. I can’t remove two of the Jump In shortcuts that were left on the homepage. Pls advise as they are really annoying !!

Усі відповіді (1)

Hey there,

It's super easy to remove the Jump in section from your homepage. Go to Settings -> Homepage -> and just toggle off the Jump In switch.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.