Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

3 Bar drop down menu

aniawa

I only see the 3-bar s in the private mode and when i tap on it there is no drop down menu. How do I get to settings, forget all and other extensions? Is this where I remove “autocomplete”? How do I get to where I can get other extensions?

I only see the 3-bar s in the private mode and when i tap on it there is no drop down menu. How do I get to settings, forget all and other extensions? Is this where I remove “autocomplete”? How do I get to where I can get other extensions?

Усі відповіді (1)

Hey aniawa,

Can you share how the the menu looks like on yours? When it comes to extensions, we don't actually support extensions on Firefox for iOS so I'm not sure what you're referring to here.