Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Yesterday Thunderbird worked.

wa1hzk

Yesterday Thunderbird worked. Today every time I download a message I have time for a coffee and watch the blue circle of death. The message does come up after a while but the program is so slow and unstable that it's not really usable. This issue seems to come and go over the last few weeks?

Yesterday Thunderbird worked. Today every time I download a message I have time for a coffee and watch the blue circle of death. The message does come up after a while but the program is so slow and unstable that it's not really usable. This issue seems to come and go over the last few weeks?

Усі відповіді (1)

Start Windows in safe mode with networking enabled - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Still In Windows safe mode, start Thunderbird in Troubleshoot Mode - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-mode-thunderbird

Does problem go away?