Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

password manager

Theodore Ojevich (Ted Ojevich)

heb.com i can login, but my password manager takes me to

accounts.heb.com, & it gives me the error message. I went to

heb.com, logged in & saved it. When I looked at passwords again it had

accounts.heb.com, & I cant edit that. I don't know if its Firefox or HEB.

heb.com i can login, but my password manager takes me to accounts.heb.com, & it gives me the error message. I went to heb.com, logged in & saved it. When I looked at passwords again it had accounts.heb.com, & I cant edit that. I don't know if its Firefox or HEB.

Усі відповіді (3)

What matters is whether the saved login works if you login via the main heb.com website as it is quite normal that a website uses a special subdomain to login.

I just want to edit some of my passwords