Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Issues with passkeys

Neil Verling

On Nintendo website, I would like to setup a passkey. When logged into nintendo.com, in settings, under passkeys, I see the following message "You can't use a passkey to sign in from this device". I can add a passkey using the same device in chrome. Device is Pixel 7 Pro. Firefox version 121.1.0 (Build #2015996455) can Firefox allow for me to create a passkey using 1password or hardware key? Is there a setting that needs to be enabled?

On Nintendo website, I would like to setup a passkey. When logged into nintendo.com, in settings, under passkeys, I see the following message "You can't use a passkey to sign in from this device". I can add a passkey using the same device in chrome. Device is Pixel 7 Pro. Firefox version 121.1.0 (Build #2015996455) can Firefox allow for me to create a passkey using 1password or hardware key? Is there a setting that needs to be enabled?

Усі відповіді (1)

Hi

As I understand it, passkeys are currently not supported in Firefox for Android.