Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема закрита і перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Замкнено Архівовано

email error

SuMo Bot

People I email say, when they reply to my email, they get a non deliverable reply, even though I receive their reply. I have my email linked to my Gmail so I can see my Thunderbird emails on my cell phone. Is there a setting I need to change to get this to stop? Lisa

People I email say, when they reply to my email, they get a non deliverable reply, even though I receive their reply. I have my email linked to my Gmail so I can see my Thunderbird emails on my cell phone. Is there a setting I need to change to get this to stop? Lisa
Читати цю відповідь у контексті

Вибране рішення

Follow up: When I contacted our carrier I was told that a SPF record is now required and he set it up for our account. I tested it and it works. Thank you again for your help!

Усі відповіді (7)

Try sending message to yourself and reply and then see what the error message is. That should be helpful.

I sent a message from my Thunderbird email to my Gmail and received this message in my Gmail spam box. Would you please decipher what it means?

From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@semfq02.mfg.siteprotect.com> Date: Wed, May 24, 2023, 5:50 PM Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender To: <lisa@iti-mt.com>


This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

 sellmydrumz@gmail.com
   host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [142.250.27.26]
   SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:
   550-5.7.26 This mail is unauthenticated, which poses a security risk to the
   550-5.7.26 sender and Gmail users, and has been blocked. The sender must
   550-5.7.26 authenticate with at least one of SPF or DKIM. For this message,
   550-5.7.26 DKIM checks did not pass and SPF check for [iti-mt.com] did not pass
   550-5.7.26 with ip: [64.26.60.183]. The sender should visit
   550-5.7.26  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for
   550 5.7.26 instructions on setting up authentication. hq37-20020a1709073f2500b00965e4bf42e1si84897ejc.351 - gsmtp

Google is suspicious due to incomplete security settings by your email host server. I encourage you to pass this information on to your email host for review. If they say nothing's wrong, remind them that Google disagrees. We have seen several similar posts, so it appears that Google has increased its security checking on email.

Thank you David! Your right this is just recently come to my attention so it must be an update. I will contact my carrier with my issue.

Lisa

You are very welcome.

Вибране рішення

Follow up: When I contacted our carrier I was told that a SPF record is now required and he set it up for our account. I tested it and it works. Thank you again for your help!

) You're welcome. I'm glad it's fixed.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.