Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Can't get threads to work

pete.haworth40

I might be missing something but I can't seem to get threads to show both sent and received emails, other than by opening a message, clicking More, and selecting Open In Conversation.

As an example, I received a new email and replied to it. In the Inbox list, I see the icon indicating I replied to it but if I open the message, all I see is the original received message, not my reply.

IN my Sent Mail folder, I see my reply above the original email but only because I'm including the text of received messages in replies.

I have rebuilt the Global Index sqlite file which I read is a possible cause of this problem.

Is it not possible to see all the emails in thread except by using the Open In Conversation opetion?

I might be missing something but I can't seem to get threads to show both sent and received emails, other than by opening a message, clicking More, and selecting Open In Conversation. As an example, I received a new email and replied to it. In the Inbox list, I see the icon indicating I replied to it but if I open the message, all I see is the original received message, not my reply. IN my Sent Mail folder, I see my reply above the original email but only because I'm including the text of received messages in replies. I have rebuilt the Global Index sqlite file which I read is a possible cause of this problem. Is it not possible to see all the emails in thread except by using the Open In Conversation opetion?

Усі відповіді (2)

The Conversations add-on shows the received and sent messages in the Message Pane.

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/gmail-conversation-view/

Вибране рішення

Thanks, I will give that a try.