Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Unable to use Facebook on Firefox

rae3

I have always used Firefox for all browsing and Facebook. About a month ago I stopped being able to use Firefox for Facebook. I get an error message and a blank page. It is only an issue with Facebook. Other sites work. Annoying to have to leave Firefox and go to Safari for FB. Any ideas what happened? Thanks.

I have always used Firefox for all browsing and Facebook. About a month ago I stopped being able to use Firefox for Facebook. I get an error message and a blank page. It is only an issue with Facebook. Other sites work. Annoying to have to leave Firefox and go to Safari for FB. Any ideas what happened? Thanks.

Усі відповіді (1)

Hi

What is the error message that you are seeing?