Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Install firefox enterprise msi and do not replace the original firefox

pear.ernesto

Hello, I am trying to make an installer in C # that installs a version of Firefox Enterprise MSI that I have controlled for my clients, but when I install it it replaces the official Firefox version that my clients have installed. How can i avoid it? Any configuration in ORCA? Any parameters of the MSI installer command line?

Hello, I am trying to make an installer in C # that installs a version of Firefox Enterprise MSI that I have controlled for my clients, but when I install it it replaces the official Firefox version that my clients have installed. How can i avoid it? Any configuration in ORCA? Any parameters of the MSI installer command line?

Усі відповіді (1)

You can configure the install directory.

The documentation is available here:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/deploy-firefox-msi-installers