Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Is it possible to sync Firefox Focus for Android with Firefox for desktop?

Brian T.

I recently downloaded Firefox Quantum for desktop and Firefox Focus for Android. One of the main reasons I decided to switch to Firefox browsers for both desktop and phone was for the syncing functionality. However, I can't figure out how to sync Firefox Focus with Firefox Quantum. Is it possible to do so?

I recently downloaded Firefox Quantum for desktop and Firefox Focus for Android. One of the main reasons I decided to switch to Firefox browsers for both desktop and phone was for the syncing functionality. However, I can't figure out how to sync Firefox Focus with Firefox Quantum. Is it possible to do so?

Усі відповіді (1)

Вибране рішення

Hi Brian

Firefox Focus does currently work with Sync, but this may feature in a future release. Firefox for Android does work with Sync, and has a private browsing mode included within it.