Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

Read message appearing at the bottom of window.

Kronik

Since installing Firefox 47 I've noticed that, in addition to the usual "Transferring data from..." and "Waiting for..." messages that I'm used to seeing at the bottom of a Firefox window, I am now seeing "Read..." messages at the bottom of the window, which I don't recall seeing in previous versions of Firefox. I've also noticed a corresponding slow down in my web browsing speed since the "Read..." messages started appearing. My question is, what do the "Read..." messages mean and could they be connected to the web browsing slowdown I've noticed? I've tried running Firefox is in safe mode, but doing this seems to provide only a temporary fix for the speed issues.

Since installing Firefox 47 I've noticed that, in addition to the usual "Transferring data from..." and "Waiting for..." messages that I'm used to seeing at the bottom of a Firefox window, I am now seeing "Read..." messages at the bottom of the window, which I don't recall seeing in previous versions of Firefox. I've also noticed a corresponding slow down in my web browsing speed since the "Read..." messages started appearing. My question is, what do the "Read..." messages mean and could they be connected to the web browsing slowdown I've noticed? I've tried running Firefox is in safe mode, but doing this seems to provide only a temporary fix for the speed issues.

Усі відповіді (2)

Вибране рішення

Disregard. Problem solved through malware removal.

That was very good work. Well done. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem so others will know.