Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Вирішено Архівовано

How to poll thunderbird process for new mails from terminal

booleanis0

I'd like to poll thunderbird process for new mails from terminal.

Is this somehow achievable? I don't want to have a work-around for this, like polling the dates of the files in the inbox folder or something alike. This would be very useful for scripts and customization.

I'd like to poll thunderbird process for new mails from terminal. Is this somehow achievable? I don't want to have a work-around for this, like polling the dates of the files in the inbox folder or something alike. This would be very useful for scripts and customization.

Усі відповіді (1)

Вибране рішення

See what you want here https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Command_Line_Options

If not I doubt it exists.