Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

How do I add security exceptions in Firefox for IOS (on my iPhone)?

Ivanovic

I've installed Firefox on my iPhone 6 and am trying to browse to an https web page with a locally signed certificate. It is my own web site and I'm happy with this, so I want to add this site as a security "exception" so that I may connect to it from my iPhone. Where in the IOS version of Firefox do I enable the exception for my web site so that I may browse to it?

I've installed Firefox on my iPhone 6 and am trying to browse to an https web page with a locally signed certificate. It is my own web site and I'm happy with this, so I want to add this site as a security "exception" so that I may connect to it from my iPhone. Where in the IOS version of Firefox do I enable the exception for my web site so that I may browse to it?

Усі відповіді (1)

Because every app on iOS has to use the underlying rendering engine used in Safari, I'm guessing that you need to add the cert the same way as in Safari. Email yourself the cert, and open it from with an iOS app, like Mail.

I found more info at https://blog.httpwatch.com/2013/12/12/five-tips-for-using-self-signed-ssl-certificates-with-ios/ but I haven't tried it for myself.