Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I have two email addresses which I download from a server for work and have been managing them with gmail. Now I have also set up a Thunderbird account

Josianne

where I can see both these email addresses as separate accounts and my gmail account. How can I connect everything. So that not only is the folder from the gmail account in Thunderbird updated but also the separate accounts in Thunderbird?

where I can see both these email addresses as separate accounts and my gmail account. How can I connect everything. So that not only is the folder from the gmail account in Thunderbird updated but also the separate accounts in Thunderbird?

Усі відповіді (1)

View menu (alt+V) > folders > unified