Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox not responding when opening YouTube

MrToonster

When I open YouTube in Firefox when I am not signed in it works well. But when I am signed in when I try to watch a YouTube video it stops responding. I upgraded Firefox to 40.0.3, didn't work. I am running Windows 10.

When I open YouTube in Firefox when I am not signed in it works well. But when I am signed in when I try to watch a YouTube video it stops responding. I upgraded Firefox to 40.0.3, didn't work. I am running Windows 10.

Усі відповіді (4)

The version I had before this version I have now is 37 (I think?).

clean your cookies, temp and prefetch.

Ashish Mishra said

clean your cookies, temp and prefetch.

I removed the individual cookie for YouTube but I have the same problem. I think I need a more detailed way on how to fix this

I tried what you said and it didn't work