Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Recovering emails

SJcahill

Hi I needed to find an old email- I reloaded my saved profile from Mozbackup and found it. Then I want to return to my current emails and I cant! Have I lost all my emails when I loaded a saved profile??

Hi I needed to find an old email- I reloaded my saved profile from Mozbackup and found it. Then I want to return to my current emails and I cant! Have I lost all my emails when I loaded a saved profile??

Усі відповіді (1)

There are all the things that you should have done, like taking a mozbackup of your existing profile. But I'm afraid you copied those files over your new ones.

Next time just extract the mbox you want .pcv is just a zip-file and can be open with 7zip for example

Not what you want to hear.