Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

FIREFOX PAGES REPLACED BY YAHOO SEARCH, AND CANNOT ACCESS ANY WEBSITES, JUST MORE LISTS, SO USING SAFARI, BUT CAN YOU HELP?

luluapples

Every website I search for via Google gets overtaken by Yahoo search pages. These contain long lists of websites I could go to but each link takes me to more pages. I cannot even access my own website. I'm using Safari for now because Firefox cannot get me where I need to go. Can you help with this? I'm not connected to Yahoo in any way, no email with them, nothing.

Every website I search for via Google gets overtaken by Yahoo search pages. These contain long lists of websites I could go to but each link takes me to more pages. I cannot even access my own website. I'm using Safari for now because Firefox cannot get me where I need to go. Can you help with this? I'm not connected to Yahoo in any way, no email with them, nothing.

Усі відповіді (1)

It could be the work of one of your add-ons, or even add / mal-ware.

Type about:addons<enter> in the address bar to open your Add-ons Manager. Hot key; <Control>(Mac:<Command>)<Shift> A)

In the Add-ons Manager, on the left, select Extensions. Make sure you know what each one is and what it does.

Some added toolbar and anti-virus add-ons are known to cause Firefox issues. Disable All of them.

Also, check the programs that are on your computer

Windows: Start > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs. Mac: Open the "Applications" folder. Linux: Check your user manual.

Go thru the list. If you find something that you don't know what it is, use a web search.

Troubleshoot Firefox Issues Caused By Malware {web link}

mac

http://www.clamxav.com/ free malware scanner for Mac OS X https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-3291