Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

Firefox won't open new windows as maximized

BrokenEye

I'm running Firefox 31 on Windows 7, and in the program properties I've set it to run "maximized". When I open a new browser window using either the desktop or start menu shortcuts or "File > New Window" in the browser itself, it opens maximized just as it should. However, when I click a link that's programmed to open in a new window, the new window consistently opens as "normal window" rather than "maximized". I find this incredibly irritating.

This problem did not occur at all back when I was using Firefox 28.

I have not been able to find any way to correct it in the settings or options, nor have I been able to find any remedies in the form of add-ons. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm running Firefox 31 on Windows 7, and in the program properties I've set it to run "maximized". When I open a new browser window using either the desktop or start menu shortcuts or "File > New Window" in the browser itself, it opens maximized just as it should. However, when I click a link that's programmed to open in a new window, the new window consistently opens as "normal window" rather than "maximized". I find this incredibly irritating. This problem did not occur at all back when I was using Firefox 28. I have not been able to find any way to correct it in the settings or options, nor have I been able to find any remedies in the form of add-ons. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Змінено BrokenEye

Усі відповіді (2)

This problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.

Well that looks easy enough.

Will toolbar customizations be the only thing I'll lose if I delete my localstore?