Ця стаття більше не підтримується, тому її зміст може бути застарілим.
If Firefox shows you a "Warning: Unresponsive plugin" prompt, it means that a plugin, like Flash, is taking longer than expected to do what you requested. This article covers some solutions and workarounds.
What action should I take?
If you get this warning once, you can try to click plugin stop immediately (crash).to give the plugin more time to complete your request. This may not always be successful. If you get this warning a second time you should probably click to make the
Prevent plugins from hanging
Here's what to try if you get this warning often:
- Update your plugins.
- Pause plugins (Flash videos, games, music, etc.) running in other tabs or close those tabs.
- For more about Flash, see Playing Flash videos makes Firefox hang.
Disable this warning
If you don't want to be warned when a plugin hangs, you can disable this warning by checking the "Don't ask me again" checkbox. When you do that, Firefox will allow the plugin to hang for up to 45 seconds before it crashes.
If you change your mind and want to re-enable the warning, do the following:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press EnterReturn.
A warning page may appear. Click to go to the about:config page.
- Search for the preference dom.ipc.plugins.hangUITimeoutSecs.
- Right-click on it and choose Click the Reset button.