Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

Why can't I use download helper in FF v26?

michaelbegood

using FF v25, download helper worked fine downloading videos from you-tube etc. After updating to v26, download helper no longer works at all. It still shows up on the add-on bar, but downloads empty files?

using FF v25, download helper worked fine downloading videos from you-tube etc. After updating to v26, download helper no longer works at all. It still shows up on the add-on bar, but downloads empty files?

Tüm Yanıtlar (2)

How about Firefox 27, any better there?

edmeister, thanks for replying. I don't know about v.27. I am afraid to try it as every new version seems to ruin more & more existing add-ons. Matter of fact, I have disabled update notifications, and am thinking about going back to v.25.