Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

need browser 6.0 now have 5.0 How to fix this?

Lorette C Smith

trying to use DMV list of traffic schools to complete online course to use as I have a speeding ticket I am told that the school is not encripted and I need a 6.0 browser.. mine is 5.0 Using firefox, mac desktop Suggestions?

trying to use DMV list of traffic schools to complete online course to use as I have a speeding ticket I am told that the school is not encripted and I need a 6.0 browser.. mine is 5.0 Using firefox, mac desktop Suggestions?

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

Are you referring to the Mozilla/5.0 in the user agent?

All Firefox browser versions have this 5.0 in the user agent.
It is possible that the site does browser sniffing and can't cope with a two digit browser version and thus sees Firefox/26.0 as Firefox 2.